Maintenance and use
- before each use The nipple should be checked to make sure it is clean. And not damaged
- before first use Wash thoroughly and disinfect in boiled water for 5 minutes
for good hygiene.
- Wash immediately after use.
- Wash the inside and outside of the teat.
- Use diluted detergent. Using a brush for cleaning the nipple All over the inside and outside to pay off the milk stains. Rinse with water
- Do not use harsh chemicals to clean the teats
- available with microwave
- Keep container dry and tightly
- replaced immediately. When found damaged.
- Keep away from sunlight and heat.
- Should not be used as a artificial teats. For a bite Or use it as a toy
- Keep out of reach of children
- Usage should be under adult supervision.